We welcome South Kitsap Helpline Food Bank to Cruisin’ Sunday. South Kitsap Helpline staff will be ONSITE to collect all donations for the food drive to meet the hungry individuals and families in our community.
Here are some suggestions:
- Beans (dry and canned)
- Canned Meats, Stews, Tuna
- Pasta Noodles and Sauce
- Oats, Oatmeal
- Peanut Butter
- Rice (white or brown)
- Canned Fruits and Vegetables
- Cat and Dog Food (dry and canned)
- Cereal and Granola Bars
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Fruit Juices (bottles/cans/drink boxes)
- Soup and Chili (canned and dry mixes)
You can check out South Kitsap Helpline’s full list of needs by clicking here.